Whole Flower Tea - SHANGRI-LA ROSE
A wonderful ritual for all the senses. This dried flower of the Shangri-La rose unfolds before your eyes and spreads its fragrance. Infused as a tea, it has a subtly floral, fruity flavor with hints of honey.
- Edible whole flowers, handpicked, 100% traceable, organically grown without pesticides or chemicals from small family-run farms in China
- Rich in vitamins A,C and E and contains iron and calcium
- Rose tea promotes radiant skin and healthy hair
- Naturally decaffeinated
- Seperatly packaged
- Origin: Shangi-La, Yunnan. Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture.
- 1 tea bag = 3 cups (after the 1st infusion, infuse 2 more times with hot water)
Pour boiling water over the flower and weigh it down so that it is completely covered. Leave for 3-5 minutes and watch it unfold. Enjoy with all your senses and top up with water 2 more times if you like.
Tip: freeze in ice cubes after the infusion and decorate the next drink.
here you will find great recipe ideas for mocktails, lemonades, lattes and much more.